It is no surprise to anyone that I love reading and I don’t know about you, but I am always searching for new books to read. This page is an incomplete list of books I recommend and with them I will attach my book reviews for anyone looking for further information on them. Because I will be linking my reviews, it will be difficult for me to list every book I love as I haven’t written reviews for all of them and as a result they will be added to this list at a future date.
- 1984 by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill.
- The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer.
- Life and Laughing: My Story by Michael McIntyre.
- Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher.
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Sisters by Claire Douglas.
Teen Fiction/Young Adult:
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.