I love making lists, so I thought a good way to start off blogmas this year would be with a Christmas Wishlist! I made one last year and a few of the items I luckily and gratefully received, but it’s been a whole year which means there have been a lot of new product releases as well as discoveries of older items which I am lusting over, so an entirely new list is necessary.
In last year’s wishlist I began being really specific and as I got further into my list it became more vague, so I will hopefully do better this year…
So, let’s get onto the wishlist:
- Violet Voss Drench Metal Eyeshadow Palette, £42
- MAC Lipstick – Dionysus and Blankety, £17.50/15.50
- MAC Brushes – 217 Blending Brush and 239 Eye Shader Brush, £20/21
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow N Arrow (because I still cannot find the one I lost) and Damned, £16
- YSL Cardholder – I’m just humouring myself here
- Aladdin DVD – one of my favourite Disney movies which I still don’t own!
- Hamilton: The Revolution – I don’t know how I would actually feel about this book which is why I don’t want to buy it for myself, but I am also obsessed with Hamilton so…
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Classic Accessory Band – Plum Small, £19.99
- Just a last little thing – any LUSH Christmas bath bombs would be greatly appreciated, hehe.
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you are still looking for Christmas present inspiration whether this be for yourself or someone else, you can view last year’s Wishlist here.
What do you want for Christmas this year?