Back in spring I did a beauty collaboration with Chanelle from Chanelle Hayley. Because Chanelle lives in New Zealand, she created an autumnal makeup look and I created a spring look, so now that it’s autumn here in the UK, we decided to do the reverse.
For my autumnal look I have gone for a matte neutral brown eye with matte berry lips and to achieve this look I used the newly released Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics eyeshadow palette. I haven’t had the opportunity to experiment with it a whole lot since receiving it, but thus far I am loving it.
The names of the eyeshadows don’t come out the clearest, but the ones I used in this eyeshadow look are Nudie (top row, second in) used all over the lid and a bit more concentrated on the inner corner, Extra Bitter (directly below Nudie) used in the crease, Faith and Lockout (both to the right of Extra Bitter) used on the centre of the lid and outer corner respectively. Lockout was then also used on the lower lash line.
For the rest of my makeup I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Soap and Glory Kiss Ass Concealer –more about this product here
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara –again, in post linked above
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation
- Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Ten Hour Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Rosy Flush Cheek Palette Beach Bronze Bronzer
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
- Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel in Clear
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 30
- MAC Lipstick in Diva (matte).
As you can see in my product list, I did use two lipsticks to create this look. Originally I used Rimmel 30, but in the end I decided I wanted it to be a little more red and matte so I blotted and applied MAC Diva over the top, making a gorgeous berry shade.
And that’s it! That is everything I used in this autumnal makeup look and I do hope you all like it. However, there’s more: Chanelle has done her own makeup look for spring, so make sure you check that out too, there will be a link below.
Chanelle and I’s previous collaboration posts can be found here: