“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” – Anne Frank.
Recently I have been buying quite a few things, so rather than write them all out along with my thoughts on them in an incredibly long post, I decided to throw everything together and make it into a video. This is my first haul video and also my longest ever video, so I hope you all enjoy it:
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, £17.49 from Superdrug.
- Miss Sporty Perfect Stay Concealer, £2.99 from Superdrug.
- Miss Sporty Studio Lash The Miaoww Eye Liner, £2.99 from Superdrug.
- Miss Sporty Studio Colour Quattro Eyeshadow in Smoky Black, £2.99 from Superdrug.
- Max Factor Masterpiece MAX Mascara, £9.99 from Boots.
- Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow, £7.99 from Boots.
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow, £3.50 from Boots.
- Z Palette Large Palette, £15.95 from BeautyBay.
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan, £4.95 from BeautyBay.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, £8.99 from Boots.
- Clinique Pop Lipstick, £16 from Boots.
- MAC Lipstick in Fanfare.
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint, £3.99 from Boots.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Flat Contour Brush, £22 from Boots.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Pointed Crease Brush, £12 from Boots.
- LUSH Choccy Egg Bath Bomb (LUSH Kitchen exclusive for Easter).
- LUSH The Mum Bubble Bar (from the Mother’s Day range).
- LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Face and Body Mask, £5.75 from, obviously, LUSH.
Swatches from the video:
What have you been buying lately?
Have you tried anything I’ve purchased, how did you get on with them?
Let me know in the comments below!