“Spring was moving in the air above and in the earth below and around him, penetrating even his dark and lowly little house with its spirit of divine discontent and longing.” – Kenneth Grahame.
Day two of Collab Week (which you can hear more about here) features fellow beauty blogger Chanelle. Chanelle lives in New Zealand and I live in the UK which means that we are currently experiencing different seasons. While for me it is Spring, for Chanelle it is Autumn, so we decided to work together on each creating a Spring and Autumnal makeup look respectively. As a result, no matter which side of the world you’re on there is hopefully something to suit your current season.
To fit with my Tutorial Tuesday feature I produced my Spring makeup look in video format. As a lover of bright lips I opted for a beautiful coral lipstick with a nude eye look perfect for days and evenings out. So, onto the video, and there will be a product list below…
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer.
- Collection Primed and Ready Eye Primer.
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Ultra Eyeshadadows Palette.
- Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner.
- No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara.
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.
- Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil.
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte Lipstick in Craving Coral.
I really hope you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up if you did and subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already. As mentioned earlier in the video I have also created a video on my Everyday Spring Makeup.
Now make sure you hop on over to Chanelle’s blog to check out her Autumnal makeup look!