“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.” – Suzanne Collins.
In case you haven’t yet noticed, I have been getting very into all things Spring recently. I have changed my blog header, I have created my Spring Makeup Wishlist and I concluded Winter with my Winter Empties.
So far this season I have really been getting into sparkly pink eyeshadows. I have never explored this area of eyeshadow before, I mean I don’t even like the colour pink, but for some reason I have really been loving the light pink eyes recently.
My latest makeup look therefore features some light and sparkly eyes and a pinky lip, ideal for everyday wear, especially throughout Spring. I hope you enjoy this video and don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you do (and don’t forget there’s a product list below the video).
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation.
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
- Rimmel Brow This Way gel.
- Soap and Glory Archery pencil.
- Collection Primed and Ready eye primer.
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Iconic 3 palette.
- Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner.
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour palette.
- Benefit Rockateur blush.
- Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in Galaxy.
What is your go-to makeup look in Spring?