“Music is a total constant. That’s why we have such a strong visceral connection to it, you know? Because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person. No matter what else has changed in your or the world, that one song says the same, just like that moment.” – Sarah Dessen.
I have a couple of concerts coming up within the next few months, the first of which is actually at the end of this month. So, in my excitement I decided to show you all the makeup I typically wear when attending a concert.
Naturally, makeup isn’t going to be the most long lasting at a concert. However, that doesn’t mean I want to go without! As a result, I went for a light base, mostly for my own comfort, lots of black eyeliner (it is a concert, after all) and a bold lip I trust not to budge.
Without further ado, here is the video (I hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe):
As promised in the video, here is a list of all the products I used:
- Rimmel Matte BB Cream.
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer.
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour palette.
- Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow.
- Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner.
- Bourjois Liner Stylo eyeliner.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
- No7 Dramatic Lift mascara.
- Soap and Glory Archery eyebrow pencil.
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick.
I also referred to my post on How to Get Lipstick to Last Longer which you can check out here.
What makeup do you wear to concerts?
Also, do you have any upcoming concerts? Who are you going to see?