“Wherever and whenever possible, give your love to everyone and every being and see every day as the Day of Valentine, the Day of Love for all beings!” – Mehmet Murat ildan.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this week’s Tutorial Tuesday theme just had to be a Valentine’s Day Makeup look. However, it is Shrove Tuesday today, so happy Pancake Day everyone! Unsurprisingly, a pancake tutorial was not an option for me (as much as I love them, I’m sure you can find a billion other better recipes than what I could ever supply you with).
Especially for Valentine’s Day, Bella (from Beauty and the Look) and I decided to collaborate and each create a Valentine’s Day makeup look for you all. You may have noticed that we uploaded them both yesterday, but if you didn’t here is Bella’s video and mine is below:
As you can see in the video, I opted for a pinky-red eye with natural looking pinky-nude lip. Here is a list of all the products I used (gosh, I can’t believe it’s so long, haha):
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer
- Rimmel Match Perfection foundation
- Zoeva 102 Silk Finish brush
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
- Rimmel Brow this Way clear gel
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette in Run Boy Run (shades: You Are Finally Mine [crease], Follow Me [to blend previous shade out], Sun Will Be Guiding You [outer corner and lash line], Dying To Stop You [inner corner], Break Out From Society [lid], Running Is Victory [highlight brow bone])
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush, Shading Brush, Base Shadow Brush, Accent Brush
- Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush to sweep away fallout and add a little highlight to the brow bone
- Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner
- Bourjois Liner Stylo in Ultra Black
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara (dried out)
- No7 Dramatic Lift mascara
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in shade 52
- Real Techniques Bold Metals brush 103
- Benefit Rockateur blusher
- Real Techniques Bold Metals brush 300
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics Rosy Flush Cheek Palette highlighter
- Real Techniques Bold Metals brush 200
- Kiko Milano Smooth Temptation Lipstick in 06.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and do not forget to check out Bella’s too!
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?