This year I do intend to do less tags on my blog; however, if I am tagged to do them, I do find them hard to resist! I have been tagged to do this one by Jordan from Words… I Need Words…, a fellow book lover you should all definitely check out.
For this tag there are not any specific questions, but there are four categories in which you can list as many resolutions as you please.
- Read 75 books.
- Read all of the physical books I bought in 2015 (or earlier) that are still on my bedside table.
Book blogging resolutions:
- Publish one book review per week.
- Be more active in the book blogging community.
- Complete gel nails course.
- Get back into blogilates/yoga.
- Move house.
- Explore a different country.
I know a lot of you have already made posts about your resolutions for 2016, so I won’t tag anyone. However, if you have yet to write about your goals for this year, then I tag YOU!
I have also written another post on my goals for 2016 which you can view here.
What are your resolutions?