The wonderful Shivalika from Whimsy Journals kindly nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award. Fellow bookworms, I do insist that you check out her lovely blog linked above, you will not regret it.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Pick one – Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
I have to go with Harry Potter for this. I’m sorry, but Harry has a huge hold over my heart. I read Percy Jackson only last year so in that time it hasn’t had as big a hold over me and this is helped by the fact that I am currently rereading Harry Potter.
Who’s your favourite Lisa Kleypas and Jane Austen hero/ heroine?
Yikes, I cannot answer this. Honestly, I know I love books and I read a lot, but I haven’t read any of their work (but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to because I do).
Who’s your book soul mate?
This is a good question, but no one seems to be springing to mind. Recently, I don’t seem to have read many books with very likeable characters, so I only have characters I’m not keen on in my head right now.
Who’s your latest book crush?
As I mentioned before, I am currently rereading Harry Potter, but because I obviously already know the ending, when I read it nowadays I’m not as attached to Cedric Diggory as I once was (though I think I may always have a slight soft spot for him).
Book whose ending you disliked the most?
I’m not sure about the most, but right now Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn comes to mind as I was really put off my the ending after absolutely lovely the rest of the book.
- The Cyborg Knight
- Words… I Need Words…
- Alice and her Looking Glass
- Tumbling into Wonderland
- Last book you absolutely loved?
- A book you’d like to reread?
- A book you want to have read before the end of 2015?
- Favourite couple in a book you have read this year?
- Is there a particular author whose books you read when you were younger who now reminds you of your childhood, if so, who?
Once again, thank you for this nomination and I look forward to seeing every else’s responses to my questions.