“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
That is right. Last night I achieved my aim for the year which was to reach two hundred followers here on my blog. I cannot believe that this has actually happened and a month earlier than I had hoped for. As a result I am doing a giveaway as a way to say a big thank you to all of you for following me and supporting me since April.
When driftinglexi first started, I originally wrote about random topics, then in April 2015 I completely revamped my blog and turned my focus to books (which was later joined with beauty). Because it was my love of books which has kept me going as a blogger to a large extent, I have decided that for this giveaway, the winner will receive a book.
However, this is not just any book.
This book is the recently released illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. I understand that many people would love this book, but may not want to buy it themselves, especially if they already own the book without the illustrations. Because of this, I thought it would be an ideal prize for the winner (furthermore, a poll I did on Twitter revealed that people would rather win this book).
So, are you interested in winning this illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone? Well, keep reading!
- This giveaway is only open to those who live in the UK.
- Running from 24th November 2015 and closes 6th December 2015 at 11:59pm GMT. The winner will be announced on 7th December 2015.
- Each bullet point mentioned below counts as a single entry and you can do as many as you like, although some are mandatory (these ones are stated in brackets).
- Once you have entered as many times as you please, for your entries to count you must let me know how you have entered, so that I can verify it. You can do this through a comment below which also grants you an additional entry. This means that the maximum amount of times you can enter is seven.
- Once the winner has been announced you have 24 hours to contact me to claim your prize, or another winner will be found.
Ways to enter:
- Follow my blog here on WordPress or on Bloglovin’ (you must do one of these for any of your entries to count).
- Follow me on Twitter (@driftinglexi).
- Retweet this tweet.
- Follow me on Instagram (@driftinglexi).
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (driftinglexi).
- Add me as a friend on Goodreads.
- Comment on this post (you must do this to let me know how you have entered. Please do include necessary usernames so that I can identify you on other social media sites).
If I have missed anything at all, please feel free to ask me any questions below or over on Twitter.
Good luck everyone!