I have had the pleasure and joy of being nominated by Make Up World by Veena for two awards recently. These awards are the Premio Dardos award and the Beauty Blogger award. Thank you so much for not just one, but two awards! I love Veena’s blog and definitely recommend clicking the link above as she writes lots of beauty posts including reviews of products and makeup advice.
The latter award is rather self-explanatory, but I had no idea what the former one was, so I did a little research to include so that none of you are confused either:
Premio Dardos is Spanish and translates to “prize darts”. This award is given “in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing”.
The rules for this award are simple:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
The rules for the Beauty Blogger award:
- State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Best thing about blogging.
One of the many things I love about blogging is its ability to connect me with so many different people with similar interests and experiences to myself.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I originally started blogging as a way to talk about, well, anything and use it as a way to express my opinion. Since then my reason has changed a bit by becoming more specific as now I blog in order to share things with you guys including books and my thoughts on them and products I enjoy using.
3. You favourite post?
This is a tricky one, but one of my favourites would have to be my post on the Harry Potter Studio Tour because I loved writing it and being able to relive my experience.
4. Do you take photographs for your blog yourself? If not ,then who does that?
I always try and take as many photos as I can for this blog; however, that can be easier said than done for some posts e.g. wishlist posts. As a result, if I can’t take a photo myself, I will use one from the brand’s website and there will be a link to that site in the post.
5. How many social media platforms you have.
I think I have everything, to be honest. However, some are more private and personal than others and for that reason I don’t share them all on my blog.
6. How many times a week do you blog?
I always try and blog at least five times a week, though this mostly varies from four to six.
7. Your favourite beauty product?
Bourjois Paris Stylo Eye Liner Pencil. This is a recent find, but as someone who loves their eyeliner, this is a new favourite and if I could only wear one item of makeup it would probably be this one.
8. Nude or bright lips?
Bright lips! I love lipsticks, especially bright and bold ones!
9. Best compliment you received ever since you started blogging?
I’m not sure to be honest, I don’t tend to do beauty posts that often outside of my favourites posts, though I have had compliments on my book reviews.
10. What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the world of blog?
Possibly deciding what to blog about. Some days this is easy, but I struggle sometimes to think of themes for my nail art posts and to remember products I can use in some of my favourites posts.
- The Shutter Ink Diary
- Coffee With Zoe
- Miss Ky
- Clarina Beauty
- Styled by Lauren
- Style Domination
- Beauty and the Look
- Bee Beauty
- Do you prefer to make your eyes or your lips stand out?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- How did you get into blogging about fashion/beauty?
- Which is your favourite eyeshadow product out of those you own?
- What was your first fashion/beauty blog post about?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Name one beauty product on your wishlist.
- What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
- What is one of your favourite things about blogging?
- What is one of your least favourite things about blogging?
Thank you again Veena for these nominations and I look forward to seeing the responses to the questions above from those I have nominated.