Usually when I do tags they are book related, but then I stumbled upon this one and decided that I would do something a little different: a beauty tag. While I wasn’t tagged to do this, I thought it would be fun, so if you fancy doing it too let me know in the comments so I can read your responses.
1. What product do you keep buying most of, despite having plenty of in your collection?
Lipstick for sure. I currently have over forty…
2. What’s the one product you can’t live without?
Eyeliner, I cannot leave the house without it.
3. Favourite make-up brand?
Probably Rimmel, although I have been enjoyed Bourjois a lot recently. However, if I could only use one I like Rimmel’s foundation, concealer, lipsticks and their eyeliner isn’t too bad either.
4. How big is your make-up collection?
I don’t think it’s that big, though my lipstick and nail polish collection are rather large.
5. How do your store your make-up collection?
I keep my lipstick and some eyeshadows in the cartons Easter Eggs come in as it makes them easily accessible and I can then organise them by colour. The rest of it is stored in about four small make-up bags and my largest palettes sit in a pile on my bedside table.
6. How many items of make-up do you have in your handbag at the moment?
None because I always empty my bag as soon as I get home as I rarely use the same bag two days in a row.
7. If you could raid another bloggers stash, who would it be?
Just one?! I can’t pick just one person!
8. How long does your make-up routine take and how many products do you use?
I used to reserve about twenty minutes for my makeup when I was at college. Since then I have never had to rush to get my makeup done so I spread it out a lot throughout the morning depending on how I feel and how easily I can make up my mind on what eyeshadow and lipstick combination to do.
9. Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn’t use it?
No, I worry too much over money to buy something I won’t get any use out of.
10. Tag a few other make-up addicts to do this tag.
I am not going to tag anybody for this, but like I said at the beginning, if you’re interested in doing this tag let me know so that I can check out your responses to the same questions.