A little while ago I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by the lovely Emily from Tumbling into Wonderland. Thank you so much for the award, everyone should definitely check out her blog, especially if you are interested in books.
The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original and add to the blogging community. Here are the rules:
- Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Send said award to seven (or how ever many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses.
- Tell those lucky people that you’ve done this and give ’em the rules.
- I always used to turn my nose up at audiobooks, but recently I’ve begun to see how great and useful they are. It’s especially great because it means that I can listen to a book while I’m eating breakfast or styling my hair etc. in the mornings.
- I easily get obsessed with things. Over the years I have had addictions to buying books, scarves, nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadow palettes. Many would argue that I still have many of these addictions.
- Organising the above is so satisfying for me because there is so much of it all. As a matter of fact, I just love organising; I already have over half of the posts I want to write in September titled and ready to write whenever I get the opportunity to do so.
- My current TBR pile on my bedside table consists of fifteen books (I really need to stop popping into Waterstones for a while).
- Whenever people ask me questions about anything I like to give details, so when I ask questions I like having the same detail returned. For example, I asked my friend where she went for dinner and she simply said “a restaurant”…
- I am actually terrible at showing emotion to people unless I have a long and close relationship with them, and even then I can struggle. I’m also really bad at showing people that I’m interested because despite being a good listener, I often gaze into space during conversations, but I am listening.
- When I get drunk with my best friend we like to exercise, by which I mean do yoga and pilates. Does anyone else get like this?
- Every Word You Say
- Miss Ky
- Coffee With Zoe
- Lisa Tiller
- Aurie Glow
- I Will Never Own Enough Books
Thank you again, Emily for this nomination.