First of all, a big thank you goes to Every Word You Say for this nomination. I particularly love the name of this award, haha. I’ve attached a link to the name of this blog so definitely check it out. Also, happy birthday, Every Word You Say, I hope you have a lovely day.
Now, onto the rules:
- Put the award logo in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog. (Thank you again, Every Word You Say!)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Post seven facts about you.
- Life of a Book Blogger
- The Book Blogger
- Just Me
- Belinda O
- Amanda Under Construction
- Callum McLaughlin
- Galaxy Queen of Books
- Miss Ky
- Pastel Pink Days
- The Painted Panda
- Claire Elsley
1. 2009 was when I really got into TV shows and the first show I ever obsessed over which led to my obsession with other TV shows was The Vampire Diaries. Over the years this obsession has died down and while it is not my favourite show any more, I still can’t help but love it and it can still make me emotional.
2. I didn’t read all the Harry Potter books until after all of the films had come out. The first time I heard of the series was when the first film came out and at that age I was only four or five. The only thing I knew about this series was that my brother loved them; I think it’s the only book series he has fully read. I remember when the third film came out and I went to see it at least three times at the cinema, but still, I hadn’t opened a single Harry Potter book. After this I decided to read the fourth book in preparation for the next movie, but I didn’t like beginning a book which was in the middle of the series so I soon gave up. I then decided to wait until the movies were over to read all of the books and I’m glad I did as it made me love the series so much more.
3. I am very sentimental. I still have cinema tickets dating back to 2009. I keep all of my concert tickets. I keep lovely cards. I remember perfect days. Every year I celebrate with each of my two best friends the anniversary of the day we met and became friends, we call it our friend-iversary.
4. I love socks. Lots of people hate socks, but I love them. They are so comfy and cosy and warm. Your head and your feet are apparently where you lose the most heat too, so socks are important, haha. As a result of this, when it does get really hot and I have to pull out the flips flops and sandals, everyone is always surprised that I have my feet on show. I have nothing against feet, even my own, I just love the comfort of socks and the extra layer of protection it gives my feet from anything that might be on the floor…
5. I watch so many TV shows yet I barely know what is actually going on. This is because I tend to multi-task. For example, while I’m writing this blog post I am watching Hannibal, but I couldn’t actually tell you what is happening in the episode because I’m too busy focusing on this post.
6. I have a bad tendency to start reading books before finishing the previous book I’m reading. I am currently reading three books: The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien (started in March), John Dies at the End by David Wong (started almost two weeks ago) and The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (started Monday).
7. I am very paranoid when spiders are concerned. When I walk into my room, especially before going to bed, I have to do a search. I also have to do a quick scan in any bathroom I go in and even then sometimes I can’t relax. I know a lot of people are scared of spiders, but lately I feel like this fear is growing as they’ve also been appearing in my dreams which have been horrible. I feel like this is a bad fact to end this on, but I couldn’t think of anything else.
A final thank you for this nomination and I hope you all enjoyed learning a few new things about me. I look forward to reading everyone else’s facts.