I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Every Word You Say (I definitely recommend clicking on the link attached to her name to go to her blog). Thank you so much for this nomination, I feel, honoured, I suppose. I cannot believe that you thought of me and I am so grateful. In all honesty, if you hadn’t nominated me, I would have somehow found a way to nominate you for this award as you have been so encouraging in the comments of my posts and I love your blog.
Now, the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you think are inspiring.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Give five new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Life of a Book Blogger
- The Book Blogger
- A Touch of Everything
- Pastel Pink Days
- Amanda Under Construction
- Just Me
- Lighthouse & Wanderer
- Belinda O
1. How are you feeling right now?
I am feeling very happy because I have been nominated for this award. Furthermore, in ten minutes my dad is picking me up to take me out for breakfast and to a wildlife park so I am excited, although I really need to go and get dressed!
2. What is your earliest memory?
I have a few memories and I’m not entirely sure which came first. Firstly, I remember playing dominoes with my great grandad. Secondly, I remember my dad and I playing at the park outside of my old house. And thirdly, I remember feeding my old dog Custard Creams in the garden.
3. Describe yourself using one word. Why did you choose that word?
Loyal. One thing I am really proud of myself for is my loyalty. I am a loyal friend, a loyal daughter etc. People in my life have not exactly always been the very best to me, but I still always stick by them because in more cases than not, they are still family. In addition to this, I have only ever fallen out with a friend once in my whole life. My current best friend is still amazed that we’ve never had an argument over anything e.g. guys, but I know that we’re loyal to each other and love each other so I’m really not surprised.
4. Who was the last person you spoke to, and what were you talking about?
Me and my friend Hannah were texting as we are arranging to meet up next week though we haven’t got any details confirmed yet, haha.
5. Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to be able to share my thoughts and feelings on different matters originally and I thought it would be a nice hobby. I later discovered how much I love nail art and that I would like to focus on both that and the books I read as I am a massive book reader.
1. Who is your biggest role model?
2. Where do you mostly get inspiration for your blog from?
3. What is your favourite song?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
Thank you again Every Word You Say for this nomination. Everyone, please remember to check out her blog, the link is at the top of this post.